ABOUT FAIRMONT SINGAPORE AND SWISSÔTEL THE STAMFORD
Ranked 7 th in Top 10 most attractive employers in Singapore – Randstad Employer Brand Research 2018
Come and join our team at RC Hotels! An exciting and fulfilling career awaits!
We are searching for a diverse group of passionate individuals to work in our two NEWLY REFURBISHED hotels. Seated conveniently right above City Hall MRT station, we are located within Raffles City Shopping Centre. It is never a dull day within the hotel complex which consists of 13 Food and Beverage establishments, one of Asia’s largest and award-winning Willow Stream Spa and the cutting edge event and function space, Raffles City Convention Centre.
We believe the finest hospitality experience begins with our colleagues. It is our mission to provide everyone with equal opportunities for growth and success.
Hand in hand with our global team, we strive to provide a safe and dynamic working environment for all.
Be a part of something big, we will love to hear from you!
The purpose of the Innovation & Project Executive is to work closely with the Assistant Director, IT Projects to implement new Projects, core business applications (both remote and onsite) and technology standards into the hotel while working with different groups, vendors, and operational stakeholders on new innovations. Innovation in implementing new ideas is the key in this versatile role.
Innovation & Project Executive
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Assistant Director, IT Projects; responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
· Work closely with the Project team in managing and overseeing projects
· Work closely with the Project team in system evaluation on the design, proposal, and implementation of application systems for the Hotel
· Evaluates and makes recommendations to the Project Team and process owners
· Work closely with the Project team to manages vendors and IT contracts by ensuring contractual obligations are met and projects are successfully delivered by vendors
· Work closely with the Project team on project documentation and communication
· Work closely with the Project team on changes, issues and communicate it back to the Area Director of Information Technology when required
· Work closely with the Project team to Communicate technology related plans, actions, and decisions with stakeholders.
· Attend project and related meetings as required
· Travel if necessary
· Preferably with some technical skills in Mobile / Web Development
· Perform any other duties as assigned by Management
· College or University diploma
· 3 years or more experience as a project executive.
· Fluent spoken and written English
· PMI PMP Certification or Equivalent is advantageous
· Excellent working knowledge of MS Project/MS Office
· Excellent knowledge of hotel processes
· Experience using hotel applications, particularly Opera PMS and POS
· Experience working with vendors.
· Knowledge of contracting, negotiating,and change management.
· Experience with implementation of information technology integrations in a large division/company
· Project planning and management
· Good knowledge of technology risks and IT general controls
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit: http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ or www.swissotel.com/EN/Careers to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.