• Reporting directly to the Front Office Manager, the Assistant Manager is responsible for assisting Senior Management in the overall day to day operations of Novotel Silom
• During their duty the duty manager is expected to lead as an example in terms of appearance, attitude, equity & professionalism. Their main role is to ensure the proper work of the operations in the following sections: Front Desk, Operator, Business Center.
• Guest Service Manager will extend his responsibility to the entire Front Office Operations in the absence of the Front Office Manager and (Senior) Assistant Front Office Manager. Guest Service Manager will act as Assistant Front Office Manager during the absence of the (Senior) Assistant FOM. He/she will replace the Crew & Group coordinator during her/his absence.
• To ensure the overall co-ordination of the Front Office Operations and to assist all sections of the Front Office department.
• Responsible to keep all FO Standards and Procedures on line with the hotel Policies.
• To ensure the proper follow up of the room requests & co-ordination with housekeeping regarding the priorities in room cleaning.
• Responsible to ensure that all Financial and Audit Procedures are respected.
• To ensure that the close day is done correctly and that the number of 'No Show', 'Rooms Occupied', Complimentaries and 'House Use' are accurate.
• Guest Service Manager will ensure that the immigration registration is done fully as per procedures established.
• To keep full records of incoming and outgoing items in the duty manager Safe & to ensure proper follow up.