· The incumbent in the position is responsible for the design and artwork production of the hotel’s collateral material and other graphic work that are required and relevant to sales & promotions of hotel products and services. Coordinates between the hotel and its suppliers to ensure all works are in line with brand standard and are completed on time. Assist PR Manager to complete all daily responsibilities and special tasks as directed.
· The artist performs his/her duties within the framework defined by the AccorHotels and hotels norms and internal regulations.
· Create eye-catching image for the hotel.
· Update all internal and external signage regularly.
· Design all F&B related promotional flyers and collaterals.
· Work out all Rooms and Sales related collaterals design.
· Photo shooting for VIPs’ arrival and important functions when required.
· Under the general guidance of the DOMC, assists in executing and arranging all public activities/ communication events to enhance hotel’s good public image.
· Assist in all major festivals’ decorations for the hotel public areas and outlets.
Knowledge and Experience
· Minimum of 1 year International hotel Graphic Designer experience
· Excellent computer skills (including hardware and software)
· Excellent designing skills, know the popular design software such as Photoshop, CorelDraw, in-design, freehand, etc.
· Arts college graduate or above