PLEASE ONLY APPLY VIA: https://www.mpamsterdamjobs.com/Movenpick-stagesleerplaatsen/vacatures/Front-Office-Trainee-%28per-feb.-2021%29-JPNLS2ZN0.html
The main responsibilities include:
· Check-in and check-out of our (international) guests and groups according to the Mövenpick standards
· Ensuring proper billing and charging of all accounts
· Handling and follow up on all guests requests
· Answering the telephone
· Working with the reservations system
· Learn to work at all the different shifts, morning, afternoon, evening and night.
The Front Office department consists of the following sub departments; Front Desk, Guest Relations and Concierge. A traineeship in this department entails that you can rotate between these sub departments.
The perfect candidate has:
· Attending an MBO or HBO Hotel school or tourism education
· Hospitable, enthusiastic, flexible, stress resistant and representative
· Motivated and proactive work attitude
· Sufficient knowledge of the English language is mandatory, Dutch is preferred
· Available for a minimum of 20 weeks, 5 days a week.
What do we have to offer you:
· 38-hours work week
· A trainee allowance of €500,- per month
· Sunday allowance of 5% and Night allowance of 20%
· Working in a young and enthusiastic team
· Working in a hotel (chain) with many opportunities
· Uniform and laundry service form the hotel
· During the internship there are a lot of opportunities for internal trainings and schooling
· A lot of develop opportunities after your internship within Mövenpick Hotels and Accor Hotels
· Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts and Accor Hotels
Please note that if you are not a citizen from a European Union state and you do not have a work permit for the Netherlands you cannot apply for this position.