· To responsible and accountable for maintaining the highest service standard of Front Desk, to engendering team spirit and motivation in all staff. FDM must be fair and just in any staff disciplinary action as required.
· Maintains appropriate standards of dress, hygiene uniforms, appearance, posture and conduct of department employees.
· To assist FD Manager to monitor Front Desk personnel and training to ensure guests receive prompt and courteous services.
· Supervises the FD positions to ensure maximum guest satisfaction.
· Ensure that “shift reports” are printed and “Traces” are followed up accordingly.
· Maintains all equipment in good working order and trains new employees on equipment utilization.
· To assist FD Manager to inventory and control of stationery and collateral for front desk.
· Is totally familiar with all front desk back-up procedures in the event that any front desk equipment malfunctions.
· Is thoroughly familiar with all Emergency Procedures as specified by hotel. To ensure correct check-in, check-out the handle other process as well as during Opera and POS shut down.
· Check PSB form and ensure the timely input and transmission to PSB. Make sure the appropriate record fit for standard.
· 检查公安局外宾及内宾登记入住报告, 确保及时准确的输入和传送并做好相关记录.
· Works closely with the Reservation, HSKP, Lobby Ambassador, Bell boy and Sales colleagues to ensure a smooth check in.
· To go through the Guest Arrival & In House list, Ensure VIP rooms; reservation with special requests; pre-registered guests and tour group arrivals are all pre-blocked. Front Desk Supervisor is also to coordinate with Housekeeping to ensure that vacant clean rooms are available before guests’ check-in.
· Checks with the reservation correspondence to make sure that all guest’s requests are granted.
· Greets all guests at all times in a friendly and helpful manner and attempts to learn and use guest’s name at every opportunity.
· Provides courteous and efficient service and if possible complies with every guest request.
· To implement the VIP treatment process. Ensures that all room/suites assigned for VIPs are in order. Ensuring that all repeated guests and VIP feel comfortable and welcome at the hotel.
· Checks daily arrival list for VIPs, regular and all FIT guests. Introduces hotel facilities and special services to guests while rooming. Follows up checks-in.
· Responsible for advising relevant Senior Management of all incoming VIP guests so that special requirements that may need to be attended to are actioned accordingly.
· Ensures that the pre-printed Registration Cards are checked against the Arrival List to determine that all reserved rooms have pre-registered cards.
· Verifies with the Reservation Manager on the current daily reservation against the Arrival List to ensure that no reservation is lift out.
· Check all Registration Cards and ensure that all repeat guests have the relevant information filled in accordingly for more efficient rooming of guests.
· To be responsible for the preparation of all the necessary materials for check-in (i.e. Registration,, keys etc.) for VIPs, pre-registered guests and groups before their arrival.
· Checks through all actual arrivals for the day to ensure that all relevant information has been keyed in accordingly by the FDA. Does follow up on guest’s billing instructions. This will alleviate guest concerns during the check in and check out procedure.
· Checks rooms discrepancies reports and take needed actions
· Ensure at all times maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition to all guests along with Le CLUB members, VIPs, and repeat guests, and prompt cordial attention from arrival through departure
· Maintain current Hotel information to be able to provide information to guests. Have a complete knowledge of the hotel facilities and services, including room types, room rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets and all Front Office Sections. Being constantly aware of all rates and rate structures in place within the Hotel and to whom they are applicable.
· Must be able to provide guests with any information pertaining to functions, tours, ticketing arrangements, general information on flights, bus, ferry and train schedules, special happenings in town and activities of the hotel in particular. Full attention must be given at all times.
· Effective communication skills in both Chinese & English.
· Strong guest interaction and interpersonal skill.
· Able to train and motivated staff
· Possess supervisory skills, independent, committed and strong execution capability.
· Be expert of Opera and Telephone system.
According to hotel policy.