Drive Hotel's financial indicators and ensure optimum bottom line is delivered.
What you will be doing:
· Lead Finance Department and ensure all standards are followed
· Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual reports
· Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
· Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures
· Continuously support budget and forecast activities and assist Departmental Leaders as required
· Analyze and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues Your experience and skills include:
· Previous Hotel pre-opening experience
· Hands-on finance professional
· Able to see global picture, yet with a sharp eye to details
· Ability to lead by example, believe in strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/