You want to be part of a new international 5* hotel development in Ivory Coast, this is an excellent opportunity to join the 6 th sister hotel of the city. You will take a major role in setting process and orientation in assisting the General Manager and Heads of Department in forecasts covering all activities of the hotel.
What is in it for you:
· Passionate and concentrated of company goals
· Precise and determined
· Team leader, able to conduct Accounting & Finance Meetings
What you will be doing:
You will select and recruit the Accounting & Finance opening team, able to work within the decentralized management model, following Financial, Operational and Administrative directions, understand and support company philosophy of Multi Skilling and Multi Tasking. Directly reporting to the General Manager and Country Director of Finance
Your experience and skills include:
· Master's Degree in Economics, Accounting or equivalent
· Proven experience of minimum of 5 years in finance management in hospitality/tourism
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with positive Can-Do attitude
· Master Office technology and databases
· Knowledgeable in Financial Laws and Fiscal Rules & Regulations
Your team and working environment:
Within a 160 Rooms & Suites hotel with multiples Points of Sales, you will lead the Financial and Administrative Team insuring legal as well as company compliancy, maximizing efficiency in the most productive manner.
Attending trainings and meetings when required and ensuring that the Department's operational budget is adhered to, all costs controlled and expenditures approved.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/