PLEASE ONLY APPLY VIA: https://www.mpamsterdamjobs.com/Movenpick-stagesleerplaatsen/vacatures/F%26B-Restaurant-Trainee-JPNLSB9G0.html
Do you love to sell our Mövenpick F&B products? Do you give the best wine recommendations to our guests? Would you like to become an expert in F&B? Then this might be the internship for you! This traineeship is available as of September 2020.
The main responsibilities include:
· Serving guests
· Taking food and beverage orders from the guest
· Preparing and serving the orders
· Preparing and handling bills
· Clearing and setting of tables
· Preparing the restaurant for service
The Food & Beverage department consists of the Silk Road restaurant, all banqueting facilities and our Silk Bar. During busy times, you might assist the other departments. A traineeship in our restaurant is a unique chance to extend your Food & Beverage experience!
The perfect candidate has:
· Attending an MBO or HBO Hotel school or tourism education
· An enthusiastic, hospitable and flexible attitude
· Independent and proactive work attitude
· Teamplayer skills
· Sufficient knowledge of the English language, Dutch is an advantage
· Availability for a minimum of 16 weeks, 5 days a week.
What do we have to offer you:
· 38-hours work week
· A trainee allowance of €500,- per month
· Sunday allowance of 5% and Night allowance of 20%
· Working in a young and enthusiastic team
· Working in a hotel (chain) with many opportunities
· Uniform and laundry service form the hotel
· During the internship there are a lot of opportunities for internal trainings and schooling
· A lot of develop opportunities after your internship within Mövenpick Hotels and Resorts
· Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
Please note that if you are not a citizen from a European Union state and you do not have a work permit for the Netherlands you cannot apply for this position.