GENERAL MISSION / NHIỆM VỤ CHUNG:
· Represent the management in greeting and seeing off VIP guests, conducting Hotel
and rooms inspection regularly. Bring any outstanding points to the notice of the
Department Heads and follow up whenever necessary. Handle guest complains.
TECHNICAL RESPONSIBILITIES /
· Conduct regularly inspection rounds to all areas of the hotel with emphasis on the
close scrutiny of the operating departments both in the front-of-the -house and backof-
the house areas, complete inspection check-list and make comments on
· Follow up on pending irregularities as well as on the working order of elevators, lobby
lights, air conditioning and other hotel equipment's.
· Ensure that the staff adheres to all policies established or directed by the hotel and
enforce discipline at all times.
· Provide assistance to the Front Office Manager in organizing, directing and
coordinating front office activities.
· Supervise front office personnel; also verify the accuracy of reports emanating from
· Provide feedback to management regarding directives to be carried out by the
· Foster and enhance a professional relationship with all guests to ensure that they are
well taken care of. Receive feedback from guests necessary to improving the delivery
of quality services.
· Is thoroughly familiar with the manual back up system.
· Shall enforce all hotel policies, including authorizing or denying requests from the
operational departments as may be deemed appropriate.
· Maintain an incident logbook of all pertinent and important events throughout his
entire shift, and turn-over the same to the on-coming Duty Manager.
· Is responsible for the safekeeping and correct release of all valuables left for an
arriving or in-house guest.
· Co-ordinate closely with Housekeeping and Security in carrying out proper procedures
based on his decisions concerning “Do Not Disturb Rooms”, “Refused Service
Rooms” and “Double Locked Rooms”.
· Assist Welcomers/Bell team in welcoming guests/VIP guests on their arrival and
bidding farewell to them on their departure as well as checking on VIP set-ups.
· Observe Food & Beverage outlets service and make suggestion for improvement.
· Handle guest complaints and provide assistance to guest's special request whenever
· Coordinate and work very closely with the Security Department with regards to any
criminal act, theft and accident within the Hotel.
· Log all irregularities and report to Front Office Manager especially any unusual
occurrences such as accidents, thefts, etc.
· Handle emergency cases according to the established policies & procedures, e.g. fire
safety, typhoon, security and medical care, etc., when required.
· Conduct regular relevant training topics to staff and team as required by FOM
· Give courtesy calls to guest whose the name is written in the log book. Also to call the
long staying guests once or twice during their stay.
· Assist Front Office Manager in setting and updating the Front Office check lists and
HUMAN RESOURCE RESPONSIBILITIES / TRÁCH NHIỆM NHÂN SỰ:
· Check the appearance, grooming and uniform of staff and make recommendations to
rectify and correct such appearance on all staff.
· Develop and maintain good employee relations through intelligent interpretation and
conscientious application of hotel personnel policies.
· Complete knowledge of hotel's policies and procedures, rules and regulations.
· Complete knowledge of hotel's facilities and services.
· Attend the daily Front Office briefing as well as monthly Front Office meeting.
Tham dự các cuộc họp hàng ngày cũng như hàng tháng của bộ phận Lễ tân.
RESPONSIBILITIES DURING NIGHT SHIFTS / TRÁCH NHIỆM TRỰC CA ĐÊM:
· Oversee the preparation of night reports and check them ensuring correctness.
· Ensure correct distribution of morning reports.
Đảm bảo các báo cáo được gửi các b ộ phận liên quan đầy đủ và chính xác.
· Ensure at all times that all night personnel is in place as well as acting according to
their job descriptions.
· Check on outstanding arrivals and departures upon shift begin and action any
· Detailed check on no shows and next day’s VIP arrivals.
· Allocate VIP rooms / others (depending on occupancy) for the next day according to
· After office hours, on weekends and public holidays work on incoming bookings for
guests in coordination with Sales and Reservations and ensure prompt distribution.
REPLACEMENT AND TEMPORARY MISSIONS / THAY THẾ & CÔNG VI ỆC TẠM
· Performs any other duties that may be assigned by superiors.
· The Hotel requires that you will not (either during or after employment) without the
hotel's written consent, divulge any information concerning the hotel or any associated
hotels or any of their dealings, transactions or affairs which may come to your
knowledge during or in the course of your employment with this hotel to the third
Diploma in Tourism / Hospitality Management
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity
• Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in both Vietnamese and English language
• Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
•Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
•Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
•Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.