We are now recruiting for a Guest Relations Executive/Duty Manager to join our award winning team
Guest Relations Executive/Duty Manager Job Description
• confidence and be able to work on own initiative
• knowledge of OPERA (desirable).
• excellent management, organisational and administration skills, you will ensure that both you and your colleagues provide an efficient and effective service to all guests.
• a good rapport with guests
• the ability to work under pressure and work well in a team environment
• a customer focused attitude and will look after our guests during their conference stay
• a high level of personal cleanliness and presentation
• a good level of spoken English
• previous experience in a similar role
As a Guest Relations Executive/Duty Manager you will be responsible for:
• ensuring the smooth operation of the Welcome team as well as the hotel.
• being the main contact for guests in the hotel using the lobby as a base and be there to professionally and efficiently manage any complaints or queries which have been raised by guests.
• ensuring that the team comply with company brand standards and audit controls.
• assisting the Welcome Manager to monitor and coach the Welcome team’s performance and assist in their personal development.
• the safety of all persons in the Hotel and ensure that all health and safety and food hygiene procedures are adhered to.
• ensuring that all fire drills, evacuations or security alerts are professionally managed in accordance with the health and safety procedures.
• ensuring that the Hotel is well presented at all times, with particular reference to the cleanliness, internal and external maintenance.
• ensuring that the guests are completely satisfied at every stage of their stay, from check-in to check-out and you will need to liaise with all departments where necessary.
• reporting directly to the Guest Relations Manager and you will produce reports and monitor the results.
• a dedicated team and be passionate about your work and have the desire to progress your career within an International Company.
• You will work 12 hour shifts on a rota basis and manage a team of up to 15 staff.
Your Rewards and Benefits as a Guest Relations Executive/Duty Manager are:
• A great opportunity to work within a vibrant and modern hotel
• Amazing benefits:
• Complimentary meals on duty
• Free use of the hotel Gym and Yoga sessions
• Complimentary uniforms and dry cleaning of them
• Two complimentary weekend stays in the UK & Ireland per year
• Eurostar discounts
• Merlin Entertainment
• Childcare and Eyecare vouchers
• Further discounts in Accor properties worldwide
• Brands include Fairmont, Raffles, Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Mercure and Ibis.
• Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel and throughout Accor worldwide
£21,702 + annual bonus (you work 12 months and get paid for 13 months if you work the full year