· Be responsible for driving hotel vehicles in accordance with the local traffic Rules and Regulations, following the hotel’s policies and procedures whilst maximizing guest’s satisfaction and safety.
· Promote the desired work culture and values of trust, integrity and respect, following the Accor Brand ethos.
· Maintain appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniform and appearance.
· Maintain assigned vehicle(s) in a safe operating condition.
· Be responsible for driving their vehicle in a safe and professional manner.
· Be responsible for ensuring all necessary precautions are taken to prevent damage and theft of the vehicle.
· Ensure all interactions with guests/ staff are handled professionally and with care adhering to hotel policies and procedure.
· Ensure a strong and extensive knowledge of the local area.
· An international & dynamic working environment
· 44 working hours & 02 days off per week
· 100% salary & service charge during probation time
· 13th month salary
· Chance to access learning & development programs by Accor
· Staff Activities: Birthday, Outing Trip, GM Table, Planet 21, RiiSE program, etc