PLEASE ONLY APPLY VIA: https://www.mpamsterdamjobs.com/Movenpick-stagesleerplaatsen/vacatures/Conference-%26-Events-Trainee-JPNLST2T0.html
Would you like to organize events for one of the largest conferences locations of Amsterdam? Are you good at multi-tasking? Are you able to exceed the wishes and expectations of guests? Then we are looking for you as our new Conference & Events Trainee! The traineeship is available as of September 2020.
The main responsibilities include:
· Selling of events
· Booking of group reservations
· Creating of offers
· Confirm appointments
· Contact person for internal bookings
· Giving tours through hotel
· Maximizing the occupancy
· More tasks and responsibilities can be gained based on performance.
The Sales & Marketing department consists of three sub departments: Conference & Events, Proactive Sales and Marketing. As Conference & Events Trainee you will support the Conference & Events department.
The perfect candidate has:
· Attending a MBO or HBO hotel school or Sales & Marketing education
· Sufficient knowledge of the Dutch and English language is mandatory
· Representative, proactive and motivated
· Stress resistant and independent
· Available for a minimum of 20 weeks, 5 days a week
What do we have to offer you:
· 38-hours work week
· A trainee allowance of €500,- per month
· Working in a young and enthusiastic team
· Working in a hotel (chain) with many opportunities
· Uniform and laundry service form the hotel
· During the internship there are a lot of opportunities for internal trainings and schooling
· A lot of develop opportunities after your internship within Mövenpick Hotels and Resorts
· Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
Please note that if you are not a citizen from a European Union state and you do not have a work permit for the Netherlands you cannot apply for this position.