• Knowledge of the individual menu items including basic ingredients, methods of preparation, and presentation style.
• Maintain kitchen hygiene and cleanliness.
• Gain basic knowledge of all outlets in hotel.
• Responsible for mise en place of assigned area.
• Taste and examine food prepared for freshness and required quality.
• Set up section as required by supervisor and to be checked by supervisor before service.
• Be responsible for minimizing food wastage.
• Maintain good relationship with all colleagues in the Kitchen.
• Ensure that all guests are recognized and greeted accordingly. Attend to guests needs promptly and professionally.
• Offer assistance whenever possible. Always work with a focus on quality, high output and attention to detail.
· To have a sound knowledge of operating general kitchen cooking and food preparation equipment.
· 1-2 years cooking and food prep experience.
· Previous cooking experience.
· Basic English skills are preferred.
· An international & dynamic working environment
· 44 working hours & 02 days off per week
· 100% salary & service charge during probation time
· 13th month salary
· Chance to access learning & development programs by AccorHotels
· Staff Activities: Birthday, Outing Trip, GM Table, Planet 21, RiiSE program, etc