Job Summary – (Role Summary)
· Handles the billing and receiving of payments in all outlets in a timely, accurate and profession manner which ensures guest satisfaction and minimizes losses to the hotel. Assists the food and beverage team with food and beverage preparation, service and clearing and cleaning in peak times.
· Adhere to local regulations concerning FSMS / HACCP, health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
· Professionally handle enquiries billing and payment of bills in compliancy with the hotel’s established policies and procedures
· Strictly adhere to the hotel’s established policies and procedures with regard to the handling of payments, credit, house funds and shift hand over
· Ensure that sufficient stocks of checks, printed materials, cigarettes and small denotation are available at all times in the outlet
· Verify the postings made by the wait staff on the pre-checking terminals and where necessary to make amendments to items billed, number of guests, etc in accordance with the hotel’s established policies and procedures
· Account for all guests in numerical sequence, including those received from and/or handled over to other cashiers as well as voided and/or cancelled checks
· Ensure the charged bill is checked against room number and name in accordance with computer listing prior to posting
· Ensure that all work is balanced at the end of each shift and that the total, balances with the computer’s total
· Inform the Food and Beverage Captain of any problems encountered during shift and also clearly document in the outlet’s log book.
· Ensure that the cashier workstation is tidy and clean at all times
· Assists the food and beverage outlet team in peak and idle times by:
· Assisting with restaurant set up
· Assisting with service
· Assisting with clearing of dishes and table set up
· Assisting with cleaning of outlet
· Perform any other duties which may be assigned
1. Education / Professional experience
· Certificate or Degree in Accountant
· Previous and proven experience in similar job scope.
· Communication skills, Excel,
· Fluent in Vietnamese and English
•Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
•Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
•Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
•Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.