· Be responsible for ensuring that the guests arriving and leaving the ibis Styles Vung Tau are warmly greeted and that any assistance is offered quickly when they need and request it. He will be active in performing the various tasks of the Concierge section and will be willing to help the guest at any time. All guests passing by the Front Door will be welcomed by the Bellman. The Bellman will always have smile and positive attitude.
· High school diploma is required or equivalent.
· Basic English skills are preferred.
· An international & dynamic working environment
· 44 working hours & 02 days off per week
· 100% salary & service charge during probation time
· 13th month salary
· Chance to access learning & development programs by AccorHotels
· Staff Activities: Birthday, Outing Trip, GM Table, Planet 21, RiiSE program, etc