Assistant Sales & Marketing Manager
You want to join the Sales Team of the latest international 5* hotel development in Ivory Coast, this is an excellent opportunity entering the 6 th sister hotel of the city. You will take part of the Sales strategy to achieve high levels of revenue target and performance.
What is in it for you:
· Coordinate with Country S&M Manager and General Manager in developing sales & marketing plans
· Analyse sales data and determine monthly sales forecast
· Manage all group, transient, and catering/banquet sales activities to maximize revenues
· Prepare, implement and compile data for the strategic sales plan, reporting, forecasts and other reports
· Survey, review and analyse competition, market trends, customer needs and comments
What you will be doing:
· Effectively communicates with other departments, evaluating changes in guest needs, the guest mix and competitive set, to recommend appropriate product/service and operational changes when necessary. Participate in community and professional organizations to maintain high visibility and promote a positive image.
· Be an inspiration to all hotel teams to achieve luxury/premium levels of performance. Interacts in a positive way with all team members to optimise guest satisfaction
Your experience and skills include:
· Minimum of 5 years Sales management experience, preferably in the luxury/premium setting with a strong understanding of hospitality business
· Ability to understand global markets that affect the business demand of the hotel
· Strong oral and written communication skills with excellent organizational and analytical skills
· Computer skills (word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software)
· Fluent in French and English (a 3rd language is a plus)
Your team and working environment:
Within a 160 Rooms & Suites hotel with multiples Points of Sales, you will manage the hotel department under the supervision of the Country Director of Sales and Marketing leadership, insuring compliancy and maximizing performance with efficiency and spirit of Excellence.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/