· The Asst. Director of Sales is responsible for selling the total hotel room, catering and food and beverage and should always keep focused on motivating the sales team, train sales personal, both tour and travel and corporate, and achieve goals and objectives through sales solicitation and overall co-ordination.
· Formulate marketing plan annually with the DOSM.
· Conduct yield management for maximum revenue
· With consultation to Executive Committee members, outlines rate structures, discount policies, special promotional packages and activities; work closely with F& B Director in outlining Banquet and Meeting sales targets, rates and sales operational procedures.
Knowledge and Experience
· Minimum of 5 years Sales management experience
· A strong understanding of overall hotel business.
· Ability to study, analyze and interpret complex activities and/or information in order to improve new practices or develop new approaches.
· Must have strong decision making skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Ability to train and develop team members
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment and take initiative
· Excellent organizational skills
· Computer skills (word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software)
· Language skills: English and Mandarin Chinese