This position is responsible in ensuring the efficient operation, maintenance and repair of the physical structure, utility services, equipment, fixtures, and furnishings of the hotel facilities and staff housing complex.
• Secondary / High school education.
• Trade Certificate with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar capacity.
• Good reading and oral proficiency in English language.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal and training skills.
• Good communication and customer contact skills.
• Results and service oriented with an eye for details.
• Ability to multi-task, work well in stressful & high-pressure situations.
• A team player & builder.
• A motivator & self-starter.
• Well-presented and professionally groomed at all times.
· An international & dynamic working environment
· 44 working hours & 02 days off per week
· 100% salary & service charge during probation time
· 13th month salary
· Chance to access learning & development programs by Accor.
· Staff Activities: Birthday, Outing Trip, GM Table, Planet 21, RiiSE program, etc