The TSC Mega Growth Accelerator (MGA) Programs role is responsible for interfacing with each of the GUs and DTEs on behalf of IPS and other MGA programs. As well as providing expertise within the Talent Supply Chain COE, the MGA Programs role will be the key link to the partnership between the DTE Business Partners and GU TSC Leads. The MGA Programs role covers multiple Talent Supply Chain disciplines including Resource Forecasting & Planning and Supply-Demand Management. Through active involvement in long-range planning and talent planning for IPS and other MGA Initiatives, this role collaborates with recruiting, finance, the Business Operators and HR Business Partners.
Key objectives include:
- Provides guidance on behalf of the DTEs and MGAs and understands/interprets results for business leaders, involving modeling, insight and analysis, and stakeholder management:
o Ongoing reviews of S/D outlook and working with GU's accordingly to manage supply, joiners, and open demand in alignment with plan and forecast commitments.
- Understands and communicates the IPS/MGA TSC business story with focus on current year strategy and results; taking into account the talent strategy actions that need to be executed in the current year.
- Understands DTE and IPS/MGA business concerns and “connects the dots” to diagnose/resolve
- Ensures the requirements and considerations of the DTEs and MGAs are incorporated into the design of talent supply chain programs and initiatives
- Builds and sustains a collaborative relationship with the IPS/MGA Business Partners and the GU TSC Lead to ensure ongoing awareness of business issues, strategy and priorities; and being viewed as a trusted advisor for talent supply chain matters
- Positioning HR with the IPS/MGA business teams to collaborate and influence talent supply chain decisions
The MGA Programs role will be involved in many talent supply chain analysis where it is necessary to involve the business in discussions to support the formulation of strategy, resolve business issues, and represent IPS/MGA guidance and expectations. To be successful, the MGA Programs role teams with TSC Delivery Leads, other DTE interlocks and GU Interlocks, providing business relevant guidance and feedback.
This role is the voice of the IPS/MGA on all things TSC across the organization (working in conjunction with DTE Talent Acquisition)
· Business Support: Source of data, reporting and baseline analysis to support the business needs of the DTE.
· Business Partners: Clear DTE direction on business priorities and talent strategy.
Work with business partner to manage HR priorities and expectations (e.g. avoid “excessive analysis” that won't drive action)
· Coordination with Area BP and GU TSC, but also with Global Group BP, GG TSC and Talent Strategists.
Reports to: TSC CoE DTE Interlock Team Lead
Internal Relationship: GU TSC Lead and teams, TSC CoE Discipline Leads, DTE BP team, Business Support
Ideal candidate profile
Education: Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
Work Experience: 8+ years of related work experience, of which 5+ years are within a Talent Supply Chain role
Work Requirements: Must be based in one of Accenture's offices from the specified geography. Occasional travel may be required.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
Job Specific Competencies – Functional
· HR Strategy
· Talent Supply Chain, including one or more of the following:
o Resource Forecasting processes, procedures and metrics
o Supply-Demand Management.
· Deep understanding of the talent supply chain results and forecasts of the specific geography. Solid understanding of the interconnections between TSC disciplines and constructs – headcount, chargeability, recruiting, demand, supply – and a fluency in connecting these impacts.
· Knowledge of HR core concepts, processes, procedures and policies
· Knowledge of basic company financial concepts, practices and administration
Core Competencies – Professional Qualities
· Effective oral and written communication skills
· Strong leadership skills
· Problem solving/research
· Skilled in strategic thinking
· Customer service/customer relationship management
· Quality assurance/thoroughness
· Strong influence, negotiation and selling skills
· Comfortable working virtually
· Collaborative, able to work across organizational entities and to build and maintain strong networks
· Cross-cultural flexibility
· Strong ability to analyze and synthesize data and net out the key points
Job Specific Competencies – Technical
· Output and reporting awareness of TSC Service Delivery systems – IFS, myScheduling, PCM, S/D Workbench, SAP BR, Microsoft Applications, Knowledge Exchange, etc.