Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world's largest delivery network.
Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
TEC agents will be responsible for reviewing all reimbursements to ensure that these are processed in accordance with the client's policies and procedures as well as ensuring that all tasks are performed in accordance with the DTP.
· Responsible for matching the Employee Expense Report and the Expense Receipts against the claimed/received supporting documentation
· Validate a perfect Match of the Expenses vs. Total Claimed
· Identify, Flag, and Report any items that require follow-up: this includes policy violation, mismatch of receipt and claim, and suspicious items for further clarification/research
· Communicate with employee on back-up required on any items in question; strong tracking of employee remediation next steps, timing, and ownership
· Understand and apply client's policy to resolve issues
· Ability to perform a deep dive on the root cause analysis, the GL coding and source documentation, including the criteria review of a Receipt validation
· Assist with audits of expense and receipts, in collaboration with other teams such as TEC Admin, Help Desk, and payment reimbursement
· Escalate issues in accordance with escalation policy, notification to the client in the event of serious cases involving serious threat of procedures and policies
· Be flexible and responsive to dynamic workflow changes including but not limited to client driven updates and process improvements
· Identify opportunities to improve TEC support including automation, process changes, scripts, and FAQ enhancements
· Meet monthly collection targets
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's degree preferred, but a 2-year degree mandatory
· 1 years of experience
· Good working knowledge of an ERP system; ORACLE experience would be an advantage
· Fluent in English, Strong communication skills
· Excellent working knowledge of MS Office
· Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
· Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team
· Ability to work under time pressure, able to prioritize workload and meet strict deadlines
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Positive attitude and flexible, especially in the period of month/quarter/year-end closing