Structure your career at one of the global leaders in management consulting, technology and outsourcing. At Accenture, you will develop innovative solutions for top companies that start where other people's ideas end. Because, as part of an international team of experts, you will think end-to-end – from analysis to strategy through to implementation. For this reason, our whole is more than the sum of its parts - high performance results for our customers. Join Accenture now and benefit from individual promotion and be valued both personally and professionally. Shape your career at your own pace with us – and surpass yourself!
As a core member of testing team you will be responsible for:
· Review and comment requirements and technical designs from a test perspective
· Designing, implementing and executing test cases by both manual and automated test methods
· Contribute in defining the overall test plan & approach for team
· Work actively with the whole team to secure high quality of the delivery
· Performing of functional and non-functional testing
· Gathering and managing test data
· Developing and maintaining test environments
· Monitoring and documenting test results
· Report, debug and verify defects
· Recommending appropriate actions for test results
Ideal candidate profile
Requirements and expertise:
· You will be working in English speaking and multicultural environment so at least communicative English is required.
· You will be owner of your part of project so it is necessary that you have analytical and problem solving skills as well as testing mindset.
· You poses either experience in working with banking systems or IT technical skills.
It will be considered as an advantage is you have one of the following:
· API level testing
· Experienced with BDD / TDD
· Experience with CI frameworks and source code control tools
· Experience in test environment planning and implementation
· BS/MS in Computer Science, engineering or related subject
· Designing and implementing automated test cases
· Some experience in test automation frameworks
· Tools: HP ALM, JIRA, HP UFT, HP LeanFT
What's in it for you?
Apart from the obvious, such as salary and generous benefits package, you will also get:
· Chance to be part of project that is considered one of the most advanced and innovative in its category
· You will gain exposure to latest technologies and have a chance to grow into expert in your field
· You will be trained and certified.
· You will have clear career path
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.”