Accenture, to support the strong growth in Czech Republic, is looking for Junior analysts willing to work in an international and exciting environment for the best global and local companies. We are searching for the best talents on the market able to work with our clients, understand the business and technical requirements, identify the best solutions and lead the implementation according to the client expectations.
The most experienced talent will be responsible to lead and manage the projects, coordinating other people, the relationship with the client, the project financials and the relationship with our delivery centers across the globe.
· Translate business requirements, identifying the best solution
· Participate and support the performance, integration and system tests
· Work in multi-disciplinary teams (technical, functional, business) locally and remotely
· Guarantee deployment deadlines
· Deliver user training
· Build relationship with the client both business and IT
Ideal candidate profile
· University degree preferably from technical university
· Strong interest to learn and assume additional responsibilities
· Good knowledge of English
· Outstanding communication skill
· Available to travel
· Proactive, result oriented
· Ability to work autonomously
· Team player
· Fluency in Czech/Slovak
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture in Czech Republic will be conducted only via online format during the current coronavirus outbreak.