Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Analyze requirements and develop optimized front end solutions in JS, CSS3 HTML5,satisfying styling expectations in mockup design and following standard, guidelines best.
Deliver quality solutions meeting requirements.
Collaborate with both technical and non technical users inside our team and at client.
Manage design, build and test web-based applications for various site components and edit site content.
Program the codes that dictate web page elements for positioning, styling and sizing information.
Expert in implementing interactive web sites with different frameworks.
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor s Degree.
· Advanced English.
· 5 years with front end engineering, preferably in transactional businesses using A B testing.
· Ability to analyze problems requirements, define a proper approach abstraction to create optimized solutions.
· Knowledge of web development basic standards and best practices on JS, HTML and CSS.
· Proven development experience on the following technologies HTML5, CSS3, JS.
· Advanced experience with JS libraries like jQuery. Modular JS development is a plus.
· Intermediate knowledge on JS Frameworks Angular, React, VueJS Intermediate knowledge with CSS frameworks like bootstrap foundation
· Advanced DOM Manipulation experience.
· Ability to create HTML5 templates modules from scratch and apply CSS styles following mockups design pixel perfect .
· Responsive design techniques experience.
· Advanced experience with AJAX. Experience interacting with Cookies Local Storage Session Storage Understanding of XML JSON structures.
· Intermediate experience with CSS Preprocessors.
· Intermediate knowledge of task runners tools like Gulp and or Grunt.
· Debugging experience against in live environments.
· Solid knowledge using web development and testing tools Firebug, Web Developer Toolbars for Chrome, Safari, IE.
· Intermediate experience with control version systems A B Test tools knowledge Optimizely, Dynamic Yield, Adobe Target, Qubit
· Basic Analytics experience Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics Debugging experience using HTTP monitoring tools Charles, Fiddler is a plus. Good written communication skills.