Sourcing Execution Analyst
Executes medium sourcing projects and/or provides support to larger strategic sourcing projects. Activities may focus on data management or supplier management or project management. Manages small complexity incumbent negotiations.
Talent Segment: Advisory
Your role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities. You should review these in conjunction with career level guidelines to gain a clear understanding of the expectations for your role.
Capability assessment and development
• Develops and expands own category knowledge
• Assists in documentation of sourcing execution framework for focus category
Define and Execute Strategy and Processes
• Demonstrates the ability to make decisions, some of which may be complex in nature, that affect actions and outcomes within area of responsibility
• Identifies, assesses and resolves complex issues/problems within own area of responsibility
• Demonstrates the ability to operate largely independently within guidelines set by the Sourcing Utility and Practice teams
• Provides guidance and share knowledge with colleagues relating to own specialization
• Looks for and suggests continuous improvement measures on a day to day basis within area of responsibility
Deliver Operational Excellence
• Manages and monitors own and team execution of data or project or supplier deliverables and status on sourcing execution projects in an effective manner
• Ensures peer and/or quality reviews are completed for each project or data or supplier activity and addresses findings with project team
• Supports and in some cases leads overall project delivery activities with the rest of the project team
• Provides data or project or supplier updates to project team and customer
• Manages multiple projects simultaneously.
Process/project management and development
• Understands and is conversant in the features, functionality and applicability of a few sourcing platforms
• Participates in process innovation activities for role within the group
• Is familiar with sourcing execution activities related to a specific category or industry
• Leads some coaching and mentoring activities for team
Career Level Expectations
Below are the expectations for all employees in this role. Please note that additional criteria may apply in some countries. If your home country appears in the "Country Specific Information" link at right, please click the country name to view the applicable expectations for this role.
Degree of difficulty of an assignment or the level of problem-solving assessment and resolution required, as indicated by degree of problem-solving, strategic vs. routine focus, and stakeholder interactions (e.g., Executives, Supervisor, etc.)
• Requires analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems.
• Interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management.
Power to influence or complete assignments independently and ability to make decisions, as indicated by latitude to devise work products or plans, reliance on instruction and decision-making ability
• Requires minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments
Impact or Decision Impact
Risk or consequences in the event of failure, as indicated by range of expected impact, such as within a team or across a team or area of responsibility and level of risk
• Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others
Degree of accountability for assigned tasks, our clients and/or the organization, as indicated by size of work effort and scale of entity and/or program
• Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team
Ideal candidate profile
Skill Name Expected Proficiency Level
Data Analytics P3 - Advanced
Global Strategic Sourcing P2 - Intermediate
Sourcing Strategy P2 - Intermediate
Spend analysis P3 - Advanced
Supplier Analysis & Selection P2 - Intermediate