Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Job Title: Solution Architect (AWS)
Accenture is looking for passionate and customer obsessed AWS solution architects to help deliver complex projects using AWS native services. You'll work with smart people across our industry specialist organisations, and technology groups to help our customers get the most out of AWS in their cloud journey. The role is based in Singapore and will include travel in the ASEAN region.
Critical Success Factors:
· 3 -10 years of experience with Amazon Web Services. Candidate must have strong experience with multiple AWS services beyond traditional IaaS.
· Candidate must have at least 2 AWS Associate Certifications and 1 AWS Professional Certification
· Hands-on AWS experience with a minimum of 2 implementations (preferred in Enterprise scale environments)
· Experience with at least one programming language (compiled or interpreted languages)
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent
· Experienced AWS Cloud Architect with specialization in at least one of the following areas:
· AWS Cloud Strategy: Business Case development, application assessment and migration planning, Cloud Operating Model design
· AWS Security: Compliance, Cloud Security Architecture, third-party security tools/platforms, encryption/KMS/CloudHSM, Inspector, Macie, IAM policies/roles, Shield, WAF, etc.
· AWS Migration: Optimization of applications to scalable cloud designs, rearchitecting applications to modern cloud patterns, and database migration (including cross-platform)
· DevOps and Infrastructure as Code: AWS environment and application automation utilizing CloudFormation and third-party tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.). CI/CD pipeline setup using AWS services such as CodeBuild/Commit/Deploy.
Ideal candidate profile
Key Responsibilities may include:
· Design Cloud Native Application Architectures, ensure that solutions are designed using AWS native services and with customer user experience, scale/performance, security and operability in mind.
· Understanding of overall system architecture, scalability, reliability, and performance in a MPP database environment
· Experience designing and leading database performance benchmarks.
· Experience with large-scale data analytics and data warehousing
· Deliver the infrastructure and operating environment for container based micro services that meet the agreed high availability, performance and security requirements.
· Independently lead client design workshops and provide tradeoffs and recommendations
· Deliver the projects with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) practices and its related tool sets (e.g. JIRA, GIT/BitBucket, Jenkins, Nexus, etc.)
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.