Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world's largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
· Interpret day to day business objectives and prepare execute operational practices work programs.
· Perform data entry or other client related tasks in various systems, as required Demonstrate expert knowledge of processes and related systems to effectively perform responsibilities Perform and or ensure completion of quality review .
· Check on outgoing work Identify and assist with development of support materials for team.
· Use Act as subject matter expert for team members, peers and or clients as assigned May.
· Act as a point of contact for senior client representatives Develop and maintain knowledge of customer and customer specific business environment,.
· Customer Service Level Agreements and department s product s key performance requirements.
· Demonstrate understanding of the customer s business needs or market and maintain high customer satisfaction ratings.
· Follow up on incidents to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Complete outbound customer contacts to resolve customer issues or recommend products services Assist with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement.
· Identify root causes for customer dissatisfaction and recommend solutions to improve overall customer satisfaction
Ideal candidate profile
· 1 to 2 years of prior experience in the field.
· Proficient communication and written skills in English and or Portuguese.
· Client Customer handling experience.
· Excellent customer service skills Proficient in Metrics and Reporting.
· Proficient in MS Office including MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
· Should be capable to take initiatives.
· Team player Should be capable to do training with customers Develops and maintains good working relationships with others.
· Acts confidently in uncertain circumstances works effectively in ambiguous situations.
· Takes well thought out action to achieve a specific impact Positive, energetic, enthusiastic attitude.
· Proven problem solving skills and the ability to think critically and use a logical approach to determine the best solution innovative ideas in ambiguous situations where minimal information is provided.
· Schedule from 2pm a 10pm.