The successful candidate will be able to support the implementation of customised SFDC solutions by developing a thorough understanding of the client's requirements then applying industry best practices, deep experience and detailed knowledge of Apex, VisualForce and Lightning components to design and build any custom components required for an optimal solution that supports the business process.
· Perform the detailed design of application and technical architecture components.
· Develop common test data.
· Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components.
· Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
· Follow good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
· Participate in code reviews.
· Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project.
· Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers.
· Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
· Document the application to facilitate maintenance.
· Willingness to learn the nCino banking solution, data model and relevant banking processes
Ideal candidate profile
· A current Salesforce Platform Developer 1 or 2 certification is required
· One or more current Salesforce certifications (Administrator/Advanced Administrator, App Builder, Sales/Service Cloud) is highly preferred
· Knowledge of Salesforce best practices using Apex and Visualforce
· 3+ years of experience with Salesforce in a development position, 5+ years preferred
· Experience with agile / scrum and waterfall development methodologies
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Melanie Byrne is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.