Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The Quality Assurance is a professional with a strong background in the Design field and deep training in the QA area and is responsible for certifying that all project deliverables meet quality goals.
· Ensures that development processes are followed.
· Looks for improvement opportunities.
· Creation of test plans and test cases to verify and validate project requirements.
· Integrated testing across browsers and environments (development, testing and production).
· Estimation and scheduling of testing efforts.
Ideal candidate profile
· At least 2 years of proven experience working with software developers and project teams.
· Experience running manual tests.
· Experience analyzing business requirements and performing different types of testing: functional, requirement-based testing, etc.
· Experience testing in different environments including web, mobile and responsive sites.
· Experience writing bug reports and providing objective feedback to software Developers and Designers.
· Experience designing tests to identify and mitigate risks.
· Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
· Ability to communicate findings to technical and non-technical colleagues.
· Provide knowledge transfer and liaising with project teams in other parts of the world.
· Working experience as Graphic Designer/ Advertising Designer/ Art Finalist.