Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The QA Analyst is the person responsible for ensuring that products meet their requirements. Will validate that the functional, performance, content and visual aspects are as expected. While the Creative knowledge is essential in the role, the Tech skills are always a plus. The Analyst will be able understand client requirements and communicate any process issues and risk flags to its respective leads.
· Test cases development.
· Web base Test execution.
· Mobile Test execution.
· Manual test execution.
· Defect reporting and follow up corrections.
· Looks for improvement opportunities.
· Report all bugs feedback found on the tools used for the project, including as part of the description.
· Communicate with the team developers, analysts, project product managers.
Ideal candidate profile
· Advanced English.
· Experience in automation with Selenium.
· A/B Testing knowledge.
· Bug tracking tools Jira/Asana.
· Testing Fundamentals knowledge.
· QA Fundamentals knowledge.
· Design and execution of test cases.
· ISTQB testing concepts.
· Black White box testing practices (Front end, web dev tools).
· Attention to detail, self-motivation, and ability to keep on task.
· Ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment.
· Technical Skills like Web Development and Coding Use of automation features. Academic Background:
· Computer Science
· Web Development
· Software Engineer
· Information Technology