THIS WILL BE YOUR FUTURE TEAM:
The team is a large group of professional and creative people and we work for one goal: provide the best quality service to our client. Coming from more than 12 countries, we speak even more languages altogether. We are passionate and easy-going; we like to help one another and gather out of work for team or company events.
The team is people-centered and always eager to learn more about procurement, finance and technologies. We also collaborate with our colleagues working for other clients, industries or from other countries to share best practices.
THIS WILL BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE:
You will support a global biopharmaceutical client by overseeing their purchasing processes and making sure they adhere to regulations and policies. You will interface directly with pharma employees, including medical research scientists, from Europe and North America either by phone, email or live chat. You will help them to save a considerable time and energy to buy whatever they might need. You may be involved in the enablement and contact to the client's suppliers.
Here is what you may be involved into:
· - Provide trusted advice to the client's employees on any part of the end-to-end source-to-pay process
· - Articulate the client's policies and procurement strategy to deliver a seamless buying experience
· - Investigate and resolve complex issues across the contract-to-pay processes & systems, including but not limited to supplier enablement, contracting, requisitioning, invoicing and payments
· - Validate the compliance of supplier, contract and requisition creations & amendments
· - Managing the end-to-end contracting process on behalf of our clients
· - Proceed to the creation, modification and overall maintenance of supplier records
· - Be the image of the client while contacting suppliers to guide them through the onboarding process or preventing fraud by verifying their confidential data
What's more, you will get to deepen your knowledge on market-leading applications (ERP, Procurement, Service Management…) and you will have the chance to take part of process design, automation initiatives, reporting and a lot of other exciting stuff.
Ideal candidate profile
THIS IS WHAT YOU ALREADY HAVE:
· - You have outstanding proven communication skills
· - For you, organizing your work and your time is as easy as pie
· - You do not leave any detail out and you crave for figuring out solutions
· - You care about your teammates and working atmosphere
· - You have at least 3 years of professional experience
· - You previously worked in a field relating to Procurement or Finance
· - You have experience working on ERP systems (SAP, Oracle…)
Depending on the role in our team, there might be a need to be flexible to schedules planned in advance:
· - EMEA: 08:00-17:00
· - NA: 13:00-22:00
Among other talents, you speak a fluent English and you can communicate in Turkish (B2+).