Partner Manager- Spanish
Due to continued expansion and growth, Accenture is currently recruiting for a Partner Manager to drive the roll out of a unique digital marketing advertising solution to the Spanish market. We are partnering with Pinterest to help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and much more. Our client's ad solutions leverage our company's innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences as they use our clients' cutting-edge social media platform.
This is an opportunity to work with one of the fastest-growing players in social media, with the support of a leading global professional services company. Our Pinterest office has a Silicon Valley feel, with regular social events and a driven, positive workforce, while Accenture can offer a range of benefits, training and unrivalled opportunities for growth and further progression. Breakfast, catered lunch and a snack service is also provided.
· We put the power in your hands: identify, research and contact potential new partner businesses that you believe Pinterest's unique business proposition could bring value to, delivering personalised product pitches.
· Gain an in depth understanding of partners business goals in your niche market, offering educated insights to help them to succeed.
· Build and maintain a book of business, developing and growing long term relationships as the ‘face' and first point of contact for your clients.
· Work toward set KPIs, in particular a quarterly sales target.
· Work collaboratively with the wider sales team in order to share (and gain) valuable knowledge on your role.
Ideal candidate profile
Qualifications and Experience:
· At least one year of experience in a target driven, customer-facing role (sales is preferred)
· In depth knowledge of digital marketing, including understanding of metrics such as CPA, CPC, CPM and ROAS.
· Proven experience in working toward quarterly goals, in a KPI driven environment.
· Fluency in Spanish and knowledge of Spanish market.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.