There will never be a typical day at Accenture Digital, but that's why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space. Our clients operate at scale in international markets – you'll be working with famous brands and household names – no worrying about how to explain what you do to your family again!
We are looking for a Motion Graphics Designer for our Madrid office, with experience in corporate videos and a high level of English to join a young and international team dedicated to creating original and quality web content.
1. Create videos on demand with Adobe programs
2. Valuable handling of other programs in the suite (such as Illustrator)
3. Valuable 3D knowledge
4. Indispensable: experience managing the client, with the complete process (not focused on post production but capable of playing the role from the beginning: scripts, validations, proposals, etc.)
5. A high level of English is required since both the videos and the dialogue with the client are done in this language.
Ideal candidate profile
· Video editing experience
· High english level
· Trouble shooting mindset: able to propose solutions with little information
· Organization and attention to detail
· Excellent customer service (communication in English)
· Interlocution and mediation
· Experience in multitasking teams
· Experience in international clients
· Used to working under pressure
“Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity”