Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
At Accenture Interactive we drive creativity and innovation at all levels. Accenture Interactive helps clients create the best customer experiences on the planet, across the entire customer journey. Through our connected offerings in design, marketing, content and commerce, we create new ways to win.
As an Animator/Motion Designer, you need to produce solid animations deliver outstanding creative value for our clients. You will actively collaborate in the whole process from concept to final output, along the way, showing abilities to influence, innovate and communicate.
· Work closely with the Studio Team to create creative solutions
· Think strategically to gather research and develop insights that help to form a creative solution that communicates the client's needs.
· Be a storyteller, and effectively communicate design and communication concepts, customer journeys, both verbally and visually
· Participate in creative brainstorming sessions
· Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams that include other designers, solution architects, front-end and back-end developers, engineers, project managers, and others.
· Flexibility to work in different delivery environments and projects, be it in design sprints or waterfall models
· Actively contribute to the improvements of the animation tools, problem solving and production pipelines
Ideal candidate profile
· 2+ years of relevant industry experience
· Applicants need to have advanced video compositing and editing skills and an eye for design and storytelling
· Applicants must be highly experienced in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Animate, Cinema 4D or any other.
· Applicants must have a strong grasp of 2D animation techniques and 3D animation is a strong bonus.
· A portfolio showcasing innovative motion solutions
· Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to present work to executives and large teams
· Nice to have: Good knowledge of videography or photography skills. Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
The candidate should embody the following:
· Develop strong working relationships with clients and team
· A passion for people and have an eye for design
· Understanding of how to map messaging across different channels to motivate a customer to make a choice.
· Good knowledge of the design process
· Ability to articulate design rationales, defend design decisions
· Attention to detail, with a can-do attitude
· Collaborative team-playing with the ability to engage those around you to produce the best outcome
· Knowledge of web-based technologies and their impact on feasibility of design solutions, including the capabilities and limitations of web technologies and frameworks is a plus
· Willingness to travel where required
· Passionate and always willing to learn, takes feedback well in a collaborative environment
· Degree in related design discipline preferred, although portfolio and design application skills will be determinant factors