Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you'll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Milan, Turin, Rome
Contribute to shape, optimize and drive to market the offerings in Smart Health business area and high-level technical design projects.
Monitor key market trends and case studies and be responsible for:
· Driving the interactions with internal and external clients, industry and research ecosystem players (e.g. medtech organizations, universities, government institutions)
· Interacting with both Business and IT departments, being able to translate requirements into functional and technical capabilities, speaking the appropriate language of both entities
· Managing the lifecycle and supporting the departments in charge for the software delivery
Behind every successful Accenture project there is an innovative strategy. You'll aid business evolution by giving space to intuition and creativity. You will work with top professionals where you can express your value. Make a difference by addressing customers' demands by being inspired by to what our teams did for Siemens . https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-siemens
Ideal candidate profile
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
· From 4 to 6 years' experience in MedTech area
· Project and ecosystem management skills
· Knowledge of research and Design Thinking methodology
· The mastery of IOT & Analytics platforms and solutions and Edge Computing will be considered a plus
· Entrepreneurial and collaborative mindset
· Master degree in Management Engineering, Computer Science, Economics or alternatively any other Engineering specialization
· You speak and write English fluently
· You love to share and learn different things
· Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer