As junior infrastructure analyst you will advise and help our clients to improve their IT infrastructure and to achieve higher performance. You will be involved in IT infrastructure diagnosis, definition of the optimization potential and actions, implementation of target infrastructure solutions and adopting the most advanced technologies and solutions.
Technological focus of your work will include one or more areas like cloud solutions, security, server and storage architecture, network, workplace technologies, unified communication, etc..
This role offers a unique opportunity to be involved in definition and built of technology solutions that directly impacts client's business performance.
What will you get?
· Interesting work and variety of opportunities, that would challenge you every day
· Possibility to get to know and work with technologies such as virtualization, x86 HW, storage virtualization, Windows/Linux administration, LAN/WAN (Cisco)
· Intense training program, one of the best corporate training programs in the world
· Fast professional and career growth, as fast as your capabilities allows
· Competitive compensation package, we do recognize top performers
· International and multicultural environment, we are truly a global firm
· Working with leading local and global companies around the globe
· Good chance to work and travel internationally early in your career
What responsibilities will you have?
· Help our customer to accelerate “journey to cloud” that guide our clients towards faster and deeper cloud computing adoption
· Learn cloud concepts, implementation, patterns, and issues; demonstrate the ability to quickly assimilate information about new technologies and business models
· Liaise with colleagues, utilizing their expertise to solve more complex problems
· Assist other members of the application or infrastructure teams when appropriate to complete tasks within projects.
· Share information and specialist expertise to support colleagues in the successful delivery of their tasks and assist their professional development
Ideal candidate profile
What skills & experience are we looking for?
· University degree
· Technical/ IT related education
· Very good communications skills
· Very good level of English (both spoken and written)
· Windows operating system & Office 365 experience - installing, configuring
· Desktop virtualization experience is a plus
· Attracted by all the new - cloud, software defined networks, serverless computing, hyper-converged infrastructure etc.
· Self-starter with proven ability to work independently and within a highly technical team
· Good communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
· Good organizational, multi -tasking, and time-management skills, IT process management skills is a plus
· High energy, a sense of urgency and can-do attitude
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture in Czech Republic will be conducted only via online format during the current coronavirus outbreak.