Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you'll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
Intercompany Complex Engagements Associate / Client Financial Management
Brief Description of Duties:
The following is an example of activities and is not comprehensive:
· Liaison with various finance groups (CFM, CDTS, Country Controllership, Global Tax, etc.) to ensure local billing structures follow existing policies and procedures
· Prepare and review engagement reports by legal entity
· Perform monthly multi party flag adjustments via journal entries after engagement reviews
· Perform cost controlling on a monthly basis of all the active MPF structures and contact CFM team if needed
· Determination of the new engagements approved each month
· Provide support to Country Controllership related to the impact of intercompany adjustments
· Prepare and review engagement results by legal entity to support audit requests or local statutory year end requirements
· Prepare/review Job Setup Memo once the MPF structure is approved
· Continue to implement processes using automation tools to better align with customer requirements
Ideal candidate profile
· Education: University degree in accounting or finance (completed or in progress)
· Strong teamwork skills
· Excellent attention to detail and follow up skills
· Strong oral and written English language skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
Nice to Have Skills/Qualifications:
· CFM experience on global engagements
· Proficiency in SAP
What do we offer as an employer? Challenges. Team. Training. Recognition. Career Development. Motivation. Joining Accenture translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do. Challenge yourself with interesting work focused on delivering innovation and proven solutions. If this is what you are looking for, Accenture is your place.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.