Google G Suite Engineer
Travel-10% for training or conferences
Job Description :
Accenture manages a Google G Suite service for internal users. While the primary messaging and collaboration platform is on Microsoft technologies, the Google G Suite service is offered for certain business units, supporting approximately 3,000 users and is projected to expand.
The G Suite Engineer provides support and technical expertise throughout the enterprise for Google G Suite, Gmail, and other cloud applications. Under the direction of the Messaging and Collaboration Manager, the candidate will work closely with product management, operations teams, systems administrators, engineering, security, and the acquisitions team, to support and manage Accenture's G Suite environment.
· Be a lead G Suite Engineer and subject matter expert in a global IT services environment
· Learn about and drive new and improved product capabilities
· Be involved in advanced troubleshooting of operational issues
· Lead change management processes and the testing of new features services
· Provide escalation support to Messaging and Collaboration Administration Operations Team
· Liaise with internal product development, security, design and other operations teams to implement new processes and capabilities
· Manage service health, incident management, and change management processes
· Manage user provisioning and directory synchronization between Azure Active Directory and G Suite
· Engage with Google support
· Design and implement operations processes and service metrics to improve the quality of service
· Support acquisitions migration team to onboard new users onto G Suite
· Attend formal training and annual conferences to learn about new functionality released by Google for G Suite applications
Ideal candidate profile
· Minimum of 2 years deploying and managing G Suite and related services in a large enterprise environment, including Gmail, Drive, Docs, Google Cloud Platform, and Vault
· Minimum of 4 years creating technical documentation
· Minimum of 4 years technical troubleshooting experience
· Having the ability and willingness to learn other technical aspects of deploying G Suite
Professional Skill Requirements
· Ability to work in geographically dispersed teams
· Ability to interface with management
· Ability to represent Accenture s global messaging environment to vendors, business partners, and customers
· Ability to create and follow project plans, manage operational issues and status reporting
· Strong documentation and troubleshooting skills
· College degree preferred
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world's largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 485,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.