The person should be able to:
· Support the Legal Services team within Contracting in different geographies in documenting and reviewing terms and conditions through agreements, proposals, change orders, etc.
· Support Legal Services within Contracting in negotiating NDAs, RFP responses, Statements of Work and other documents relating to various operating groups in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements.
· Collaborate with stakeholders and leadership.
· Drafting and reviewing of NDAs, RFP's, Proposals, Arrangement Letters/Statement of Work, Subcontract Agreements, Marketing Materials, Local Country Agreements, Change Orders, Teaming Agreements, Services Agreements, creation of Due Diligence Memos, Software License Agreements, etc.
· Negotiating NDAs, Proposals, Statement of Work and other contracts with internal client and external client when needed;
· Training team members and developing checklists and process documents for reviewing NDAs, RFP's, Proposals, Arrangement Letters/Statement of Work, etc.;
· Directly liaising with internal stakeholders and deal teams on various legal and commercial issues;
· Independently work on smaller engagements and/or works within team on a large, complex engagement.
· Assisting with the recruiting, coaching and mentoring of Legal Services Professionals;
· Providing individuals with positive and developmental feedback, and support any specific training initiatives; and
· Supervision of Levels 10 or below.
· Reports to:
Level 8 or above
· Quality Review:
May do the quality review of team members at Level 10 or below
· External Relationships:
Accenture's Clients, or Law firms
Law degree or Legal Professional Qualification Certificate required
N1 qualification, or JETRO preferred
· Work Experience:
Preferably 5 years + experience in Legal Services. Any exceptions to the above shall be discussed with the GLN Lead.
· Work Requirements:
Travel may be required
Ideal candidate profile
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
· Knowledge of general corporate business practices, commercial contracting regulations, subcontracting practices, accounting and finance principles;
· Ability to effectively communicate with executives at all levels of the organization;
· Highly positive and collaborative outlook;
· Strong time-management, prioritization, organizational, analytical and mathematical skills;
· Demonstrates ability to consistently undertake contract drafting to a reasonable standard with limited external inputs;
· Displays a high level of responsiveness and follows through on commitments;
· Ability to understand basic contracting principles, detail-oriented, organized, and flexible;
· Fluent in Japanese and English with strong oral, reading comprehension and written communication skills; and
· Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word skills.