Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you'll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
Job Description :
• Support the corporate functions senior leadership team as the finance point of contact and advisor for all financially related aspects of their function
• Assist with integration of planning and forecasting processes along a number of dimension including functional area, business activity, client chargeable, etc.
• Contribute in the development of the annual budget, quarterly forecasts, and monthly reporting and analysis
• Assist the development of standard planning and forecasting requirements, processes, instructions, calendars and templates to be used across all corporate functions
• Provide financial support to corporate function leadership which will assist in the decisions with critical financial impacts such as cost and headcount management
• Proactively assist and participate in the implementation of costs management actions
• Collaborate across all corporate functions to determine and share best practices
• Provide support and analysis around the design, set up and implement new structures and approaches within the economic model
Ideal candidate profile
Technical and Personal Skills
• Student/degree in finance/accounting or related fields
• Advanced English (Oral/Written)
• Excel and Power Point skills. Macros desirable
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• The position requires Finance and Analytical experience
What do we offer as an employer? Challenges. Team. Training. Recognition. Career Development. Motivation. Joining Accenture translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do. Challenge yourself with interesting work focused on delivering innovation and proven solutions. If this is what you are looking for, Accenture is your place.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.