Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company that helps clients transform bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes. We serve every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and health to make a difference for the people they employ, serve, and protect.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
As a Talent Fulfillment Sr. Analyst you will manage the scheduling of resources for their respective resource pool, undertaking the critical set of processes which helps to identify and propose right talent from a resource pool to ensure fulfillment of all open roles and for managing/monitoring people productivity targets.
You will work with the Resource Pool Supply/Demand Lead to focus on supply/demand management activities in order to deliver resources to fulfill demand at right time and price to meet client needs.
Responsibilities will include:
· Determines the sourcing channel to fulfill demand
· Understands project assumptions and priorities (including demand priority) for role
· Accesses "alternate pools" as necessary
· Works with the Resource Pool Supply/Demand Lead to understand the business environment to determine, develop and execute innovative solutions to provide guidance and counsel to resolve supply/demand issues, and provide input into resource planning activities
· Is accountable for filling roles assigned to their resource pools and for getting their people staffed
· Has the ability to understand entire Demand picture across multiple capability groups
· Fills demand assigned to their resource pools and for getting their people staffed
· Creates short-term and long-term supply plans for their resource pool based on current and future demand view
· Considers all sourcing channels in filling roles (e.g. contractors / new joiners)
· Represents and/or support individual people in the scheduling process as needed
· Understands needs, preferences, skills, etc. and match people to roles accordingly
Ideal candidate profile
· Experience in one of the following areas: HR, Staffing, Recruiting, or Resource Management OR 1 year of Accenture experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel
· Experience of delivering HR services to internal/ external clients preferred
· Good communication and relationship management skills
· Capability to understand and balance the impact of scheduling decisions on all of the business outcomes (overdue demand, productivity, labor cost, employee engagement, etc.)
· Capability to understand and appreciate a project's perspective on unfilled demand, and be able to communicate status, challenges, action/support needed from the project, etc. in order to fill demand
· Ability to remain confident under pressure and work with project teams collaboratively to address issues
· Understanding of financial implications of workforce, level, contractor usage, etc. as they are filling demand
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.