Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
The Automated Test Engineer will be driving quality in our solutions they provide deep expertise in planning, constructing and executing test scripts. They demonstrate the ability to cope with growing complexity and creativity in design by thinking outside the box to determine the best way a test can be performed. Applying both business and functional knowledge, they develop end-to-end testing strategies through the use of quality processes and methodologies.
· As the Automated Test Engineer, you will work closely with developers, professional services team and product managers to define the automated testing components that will be used to validate requirements against developed software
· Work with team members to drive test automation techniques
· Develop using Java and execute automated tests on both Web Front end and microservice architecture
· Run test validations at various levels including DB validation, rules validation, logging validation, and UI validation
· Document defects and work across teams during Hot Wash meetings to clarify issues, support resolution and retest when resolved
· Assist with Scrum Team estimation of stories and sizing of effort to include the representation of the test automation and engagement with Continuous Integration (CI) required
· Contributes to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organizations' Agile project lifecycle
Ideal candidate profile
Basic Skills & Qualifications:
1-2 years of hands on automated test coding experience using Java (or development experience with C++ or C# desired)
· Previous experience required with the following: Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD); Test Driven Development (TDD, Cucumber); API testing tools (such as Swagger and REST client), Java (including frameworks such as Spring and Springboot); and automation tools such as JUnit, Selenium WebDriver and REST API
· Must have knowledge in REST/SOAP API design concepts with JSON/XML
· Candidate should have experience on automation results analysis and generate automation result reports
· Experience with Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, and User Acceptance Testing phases
· United States Citizenship required (no dual citizenship)
· Experience with SQL Queries/Sub-queries and related sub-queries a plus
· Experience with Serenity and/or ScreenPlay will benefit the role
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.