Do you have innovative ideas about recruitment, the desire to achieve results together with your colleagues and want to use your recruitment experience to the fullest? You are the candidate we are looking for!
As an experienced recruiter you will be the business partner to your departments, stakeholders and hiring managers. You make sure the candidate experience is optimal and you know how to link demand & proactive recruitment activities together.
Within the team you will be(come) a go to person, coaching junior colleagues and address improvements. When time is right you will follow up on these improvements together with some of the team members.
Your workplace will at the client location (Veldhoven). A client who is one of the world's leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment. They provide chipmakers with everything they need – hardware, software and services.
Accenture Operations has a can-do attitude when it comes to our clients' needs. We live in an age of fast and dynamic technological developments; prospective business success depends on the company's ability to adapt and evolve.
You will work with talented international experts to understand the practical challenges of modern business (free international one-day delivery? how?) and find the best way to achieve that – using ingenuity and a set of tools that are continually changing. In the end, our high-profile clients get the platforms and systems they need for their business to run smoothly and operate with high performance.
Ideal candidate profile
· You have a Bachelor or Master degree with a focus on Communications, Sales or Human Resources.
· Experience (5-10 years) within recruitment and relationship management
· Like to build and manage relationships both internally and externally
· Flexible, proactive and ambitious mindset aimed at driving service excellence and continuous improvement
· Fluent in English (and preferably Dutch) communication and interpersonal skill;
Accenture is a marvelous place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you'll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we're proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides high-profile, demanding projects and a nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
· A flexible transport arrangement that suits your situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
· An expense allowance
· Discount on Accenture shares
· The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Vera Klaasen, firstname.lastname@example.org .