Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
ETL Developer will be responsible to develop and implement ETL processes using Informatica product suite, monitor the quality of data loaded to/published, and perform Unit Test/System Test Validation tasks related to the project. In addition, this individual is responsible for the operational support and enhancement of the ETL deliverables once the systems are in production.
What responsibilities will you have?
· Ability to analyze and provide workaround solutions to users within SLAs.
· Create and implement Informatica workflows.
· Create mappings utilizing most of the Informatica Transformations.
· Create mappings using Flat Files and Relational Targets.
· Understand, translate and create mappings using provided ETL Specifications.
· Automation of ETL processes with scheduling tools and exception-handling procedures.
· Perform System Test/Validation tasks.
· Optimize SQL code performance by analyzing indexes, joins and views.
· Development and execution of ETL test plans.
· Document ETL processes and generate required metadatabase
· Good knowledge of SQL / ETL / Data Warehousing.
· Knowledge of Java and Informatica PowerCenter is a definite plus.
· Be proactive and propose improvements (for e.g.: automation) that will enhance team effectiveness and efficiency; thus increasing satisfaction of users.
· Capitalize on recurring issues and share into knowledge base.
Ideal candidate profile
What skills & experience are we looking for?
· Above 3 years' experience in ETL and SQL Development.
· Enthusiasm and willingness to progress within a technical environment.
· Ability to integrate an existing team in order to complete assignments successfully.
· Good French communication skills (Written and oral).
· Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
What academic qualifications do you need?
· Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, or any related courses
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.