The Digital Technologies group focuses on helping our clients to tackle the full breadth of their information management challenges. Based on deep collaboration and understanding of client needs, we deliver solutions that help clients measure, analyze and optimize business performance across the entire enterprise, integrating best of breed technology from our extensive network of alliance companies.
Demand for our Digital Technologies group is growing rapidly and we are currently looking for Experienced ETL Consultants (Datastage, ODI, Informatica, Ab Initio…) with a functional and technical profile seeking to bridge the gap between Business and IT in order to deliver value-added solutions to our clients. We are interested in individuals having experience from various industries (Finance, Products, Resources, Communications and High Tech, Public Services) and able to understand client needs, participate in business requirements gathering, functional analysis and to propose, develop and test relevant ETL solutions to our clients. Experience with ETL Architecture is considered a plus.
Because we see a high demand at our clients in data integration solutions based on Informatica, Datastage, ODI and Ab Initio, we are looking for an experienced ETL consultant that has experience with designing and implementing ETL solutions with at least one of the mentioned tools and can help us grow and develop expertise and capabilities in that domain.
Typical roles will involve working within a mixed team of functional and technical colleagues working from different locations to perform some or all of the following:
· Driving, participating in the development of strategies and plans for ETL solutions
· Driving, participating and reviewing technology diagnosis and assessment activities
· Driving, participating in business requirements, impact analysis and related estimates and subsequent planning definition
· Driving and participating in functional analysis and design as input for other developers
· Designing ETL solutions taking into account the business and technical requirements
· Driving, participating in technology architecture/framework and infrastructure design activities
· Data modelling and data architecture design / implementation
· Driving and developing ETL, data integration and data conversion design / implementation
· Driving, participation an ETL testing strategy and go live from preparation to execution with all necessary stakeholders.
· Driving and developing data quality and governance capabilities
· Project management & team leadership
· Build and maintain client relationship
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
Ideal candidate profile
· 1 to 5+ years of working experience in the field of Business Intelligence and good knowledge of at least one of the BI Reporting solutions mentioned
· Good problem analysis and problem solving skills
· Experience in interacting with business requestors based on high level requirements
· Strong sense for accuracy
· Proven ability to apply analytical, creative and structured thought
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
· Ability to work independently
· Experience with agile delivery is a plus
· Written and oral communication skills in English
· Good working knowledge of Dutch and / or French
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you'll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we're really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
· Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
· 13th month + holiday allowance
· 20 + 12 holidays
· Laptop and smartphone
· Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
· Bonus program
· Training & learning opportunities
· Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
· Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
· Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
· Employee shares purchase plan
· And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.