Overall purpose of role:
This person will be plan, develop, implement and coordinate wellness activities for the site developing and delivering programs to drive value and employee engagement.
The EMEA Wellness Coordinator is responsible for identifying and resolving challenges and potential hinderances to program compliance by working in partnership with Operations and Engagement Leads. The Co-Ordinator be responsible for gathering and publishing regular Operation communications and will lead a team of contributors. The coordinator will initiate, plan, staff events for the site, be an advocate for participation in Accenture events and initiatives.
· Partner with the Engagement & Operations leadership on the development, management and integration of wellness activities and the wellness program in Operations.
· Coordinates wellness initiatives and strategies across all EMEA locations.
· Demonstrates commitment and behavior aligned with the mission, values and vision of Accenture and Client.
· Data gathering and analysis to measure results and success wellness program and initiatives.
· Budget planning for site wellness activities and other events.
· Conduct employee surveys and represent the outcomes to stakeholders.
· Be a Mental Health Ally, providing directional support to staff.
· Represent Conduct Counts in behavior and regular communication programs to staff.
· Update Engagement Lead/Coaches of relevant structural/organizational or content changes.
· Liaise with other sites to develop and implement innovative wellness activities and program.
· Complies with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to.
· Ensures all work is performed in accordance with SLAs and metrics.
· Delivers training when required.
· Designs visual communication materials.
· Event planning, promotion and management team wise and across different teams.
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Ideal candidate profile
Qu alifications and Experience
· Demonstrated skill in program development, implementation, marketing, and promotion
· 3 rd level degree in Communications or Health related qualification
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office and standard graphic design application
Professional Skill Requirements:
· Strong oral and written interpersonal communication, leadership, customer service, and motivational skills
· Ability to organize and prioritize work to ensure successful completion of assigned tasks within identified timeframes
· Maintains high standards of accuracy, with attention to detail and cross checks of data
· Ability to adapt to new circumstances, information and challenges in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
· Client relationship skills and experience
· Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Strict and confidential manner on all related items.
· Excellent Public Speaker skills