Innovation and talent. At Accenture Technology we are passionate about technology, we have been doing it for over 50 years, improving the place where we help to improve the way the world lives and works.
Are you ready for the next step in your professional career? Would you like to have an international opportunity? Do you speak English? If you answered "yes" to these questions, we offer you a long-term and stable project. Keep on reading...
Thrive in our highly collaborative, digitally-driven and innovation-led environment. Nurture your talent for thoughtful and game changing solutions in our inclusive culture that values diversity of ideas, experiences and backgrounds. Join Us!
Accenture is a top company in IT and is looking for the best EKL Developers! The selected candidates will work the first months in Germany, then they will work in the Madrid office.
Ideal candidate profile
· IT related degree (Engineering, University Degree or CFGS).
· English B2-C1.
· 1+ years development experience with EKL (Enterprise Knowledge Language), working with CATIA.
· Experience with distributed version control tools such as GIT.
· Experience working in an Agile environment delivering completed work to a Definition of Done.
· An ability to work with and improve existing code, as well as writing new code.
Nice to have:
· Germany is a good plus.
· Aerospace sector knowledge.
· CATIA knowledge.
Professional Skill Requirements
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Excellent communication´s skills (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.