Overall Purpose of the job
To process (translate and data entry) individual case safety reports (ICSR) according to the client relevant global procedure on case intake processes. Also performs quality review as and when needed as per the business requirement.
• Translate Case information from local language to English (name, age etc.)
• Data enter the relevant information into the client tool in English
• Search identified literature databases and find relevant articles and conduct review
• Perform translation of certain abstracts into English
• Conduct translations with accuracy
• Understand and abide deadlines without compromising on quality
• Plan and organise work so that SLAs are not missed
• Ensure Quality standards are met as laid out by the client and Accenture
• Ensure compliance with Business policy and contractual requirements of Accenture
• Demonstrate the ability to work as a part of the team
• Seek advice and escalate issues when facing tasks or problems outside the normal scope of the job
• Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts and skills.
• The data entered should reflect the information in the source documents.
Ideal candidate profile
Educational and Experience Requirements:
• Speaking and writing skills of Portuguese language as a local speaker
• Expert at reading and writing English
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic
• Ability to identify the difference between source document and data entered.
• Strong oral communication skills