We are looking for a Digital Marketing Brand Expert to work at our client in the Automotive Industry, located in Brussels.
Your responsibilities are:
· Digital Marketing & Content – Helping our clients to build brand awareness, loyalty, drive traffic (via Campaigns, SEO, SEM, Social Media, Loyalty programs, etc.) and conversion optimization.
· You will be involved in defining the strategy, the processes and support systems to handle the accelerating growth of digital content.
· You will manage the planning, asset collection, implementation, tracking and measurement of digital marketing campaigns, on time and quality
· Managing changes and updates in content for the respective brand on the websites/microsites/emails/landing pages and banners
· Work with internal teams and external vendors to improve the design, usability, content and conversion points of the consumer websites.
· Deliver frequent optimization and monthly reporting of results against metrics, including use of web analysis tools such as Adobe Analytics, email data reports.
· Managing any issues and concerns from the brand around delivery
· Present convincing recommendations to the client and third parties while maintaining successful working relationships.
At Accenture Operations, we have a real can-do attitude when it comes to our clients' needs. We live in an age of rapid and dynamic technological development; future business success depends on each company's ability to adapt and evolve.
We work with our talented international experts to understand the practical challenges of modern business (free international one-day delivery? how?) and find the best way to achieve that – using our ingenuity and a set of tools that are constantly changing. Ultimately, we provide our high-profile clients with the platforms and systems they need for their business to run smoothly and operate with high performance.
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor or master's degree (ideally Marketing, Digital or Business related)
· 3 years' experience in Digital Marketing for an agency or large sized business in a local market.
· Proficient in French, Dutch & English; Italian is a plus.
· Excellent project management and relationship management skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced international environment, managing stakeholders onshore and offshore.
· Proactive and analytical mindset; Eagerness to learn & grow
· Ability to work under pressure, to set and meet deadlines.
· Technical skills will be considered as an asset:
· Experience in UX, IA and digital asset management
· Understanding of graphic editing software (Adobe Creative Suite Photoshop, Fireworks)
· General Experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. TeamSite, Adobe etc.)
· Understanding of: Adobe Analytics, Marketing automation tools – Oracle Eloqua
· Knowledge about the automotive industry is a plus.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you'll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we're really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
· 13th month + holiday allowance
· 20 + 12 holidays
· Laptop and smartphone
· Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
· Bonus program
· Training & learning opportunities
· Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
· Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
· Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
· Employee shares purchase plan
· And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.