Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Technology moves at a breakneck pace. Today's new breakthrough is tomorrow's obsolete solution. Are you just bystanders watching it all go by or are you leveraging your expertise to help clients innovate grow and improve their operations?
Accenture Technology delivers everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services and complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced Technology team with the credibility, expertise and insight to help our clients become high-performing organizations.
The DevOps Engineer takes ownership of technology-related aspects around DevOps implementations within Accenture Technologies. Following Accenture methodologies and industry best practices, this role will be accountable for recommending appropriate technology solutions and delivering architectural and technical solution designs and client proposals. These goals will be achieved leveraging our global network, working together and openly sharing ideas, knowledge and resources.
· Design and build DevOps tools to enable automation and agile implementation in software development
· Define software deployment approaches and environment promotion strategy
· Craft and manage automation pipelines for software build and releases
· Create and maintain system procedural and technical documentation
· Collaborate with different teams to adopt DevOps practices and achieve CI / CD outcomes
· Participate in incident triage and help in relevant issue troubleshooting
Ideal candidate profile
· Understanding of agile processes and continuous integration
· Understanding of Windows or Linux system administration and infrastructure management
· Understanding of network and user security, access and privileges
· Experience or familiarity with cloud solutions like AWS, Azure, GCP or Cloud Foundry
· Experience or familiarity with container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes or OpenShift
· Experience or familiarity with DevOps tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Helm, Git, Nexus, Artifactory or Azure DevOps
· Comfortable learning and expanding base skillsets
· Comfortable working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Excellent communication both written and oral and interpersonal skills
· Bachelor's degree
· A minimum of 1 to 3 years of working experience in relevant areas
All our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.