Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture Technology combines business and industry insights with innovative technology services to transform your business. Join one of the world's largest independent providers of technology services to grow your expertise and help clients worldwide to innovate at scale and transform their businesses. Help change how the world works and lives through technology innovation.
Job Title: DevOps Architect – Manager
The way to the cloud can take many paths – for companies as well as for the people who help them get there. As you advance your journey as a cloud migration & implementation professional, you'll want to join forces with individuals and teams who will make your work rewarding and exciting. Join our global powerhouse of cloud professionals. With your insights and expertise, your work will span the end-to-end spectrum of as-a-service solutions while you collaborate with our security, analytics, automation and artificial intelligence teams.
· Be Responsible for leading design and creating a highly efficient, metrics-driven, DevOps working model
· Ensure that application release deliverables adhere to required standards, managing project requirements and service request interdependencies to ensure release delivery and integrity.
· Work with individuals and teams from development through implementation across the delivery or engineering organizations.
· May support processes and tools associated with storage and code testing
· Maintain, develop and operate the processes and tools used to compile and deliver installs
· Work on version control systems and technologies installation
· Manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects
Ideal candidate profile
Skills and Qualifications:
· Minimum a Bachelor's degree and 8 years of relevant working experience in related fields
· Working experience with Terraform is a must
· Strong hands-on experience with Azure services – App Service, API Management, Application Gateway
· Good understanding on basic networking (routing, subnets, DNS, firewall)
· Able to work independently to debug complex infra issues
· Excellent verbal and written communication
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.